UPSC Result 2019 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released UPSC IAS Prelims result on 12th July 2019. The UPSC results are published only in the online mode. Aspirants who have appeared for the exam can visit the official website of UPSC, i.e. upsc.gov.in to check their UPSC 2019 Prelims result. The results of UPSC is being published in the form of merit list which consists of the list of qualified candidates. It is to be noted that the aspirants who are qualified in the Prelims exam will have to clear the Mains exam followed by the Interview. Upon clearing all three round, they will be recruited as IAS, IFS, IPS, etc. Candidates who meet the UPSC Prelims Cutoff can appear for the Mains exam.
In order to appear for the UPSC Mains Exam, aspirants must fill up the Detailed Application Form i.e, DAF (CSM) online form. The UPSC DAF (CSM) form will be available on the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in – after the release of UPSC 2019 Prelims result. The Mains will be held on 20th September 2019.
The UPSC 2019 Prelims exam was held on 2nd June 2019 across the country for 896 vacancies and lakhs of aspirants have appeared for UPSC Prelims exam. Candidates who find their names in UPSC result 2019 can appear for Mains exam followed by the Interview. Based on the combined scores of the Mains exam and Interview, the officials will publish the final UPSC result. Read 0n to find out everything about UPSC 2019 result for IAS, IFS, IPS, etc.
UPSC Result 2019 For Prelims
The officials of UPSC released the UPSC 2019 results for IAS, IFS, IPS by the 12th July 2019. The UPSC Prelims result has been published in the form of a merit list. Aspirants who have appeared for UPSC Prelims exam can visit the official website of UPSC to download the UPSC Prelims merit list. Before getting into the details of how to check UPSC result with Roll Number, let’s look at the important dates:
UPSC 2019 Dates
|UPSC Prelims Exam||2nd June 2019|
|Release of UPSC Prelims Result||12th July 2019|
|Release of UPSC Prelims Cutoff||3rd Week of July 2019|
|UPSC Mains Exam||20th September 2019|
How To Check UPSC Result For IAS, IFS, IPS 2019?
The steps to check UPSC result are listed below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: From the homepage, under What’s New tab -“click on the link provided to check UPSC IAS, IFS and IPS result.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page and PDF of UPSC Prelims 2019 merit list will be opened.
- Step 4: Now use “CTRL+F” to search for your Roll Number. If it is there in the list, you have qualified in the Preliminary exam.
- Step 5: Download and save the PDF. Also, take a print out of the same.
Details Mentioned on UPSC 2019 Result
Apart from the Roll Numbers of the qualified candidates, the UPSC result will consist of information regarding how to fill up UPSC DAF form.
What Next After UPSC Result?
Candidates who clear the UPSC Prelims cutoff will be eligible to appear for the Main exam and in order appear for the Mains exam, candidates must fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF). The UPSC DAF will be available on the UPSC official website, i.e. upsconline.nic.in after the declaration of UPSC 2019 results. The guidelines for filling up the DAF (CSM) are as under:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Register for DAF (CSM)”.
- In the registration module, candidates must enter details like Name (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate), Roll Number (in six digit format) and Date of Birth (as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate) and e-mail address.
- Click on “Submit”. After that, candidates will receive their login credentials to their email ID.
- Now candidates must log in with the help of those credentials and fill up the following details:
- i. Personal Information
- ii. Educational Information
- iii. Parental Information
- iv. Employment Information
- v. Upload Documents and
- vi. Final Submission.
After entering the necessary information in the above six modules, candidates must review the details click on “Final Submit“. Once the ‘Final Submit’ button is clicked, candidates cannot make any change.
UPSC Result 2019: UPSC Selection Procedure
The UPSC exam is conducted in 3 stages namely – Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
1. UPSC Preliminary Examinations
The Preliminary examination comprises two papers carrying 200 marks each. Both the papers will be of objective type (multiple choice questions). Candidates who qualify in UPSC Prelims exam will be eligible to appear for UPSC Mains examination
2. UPSC Mains Examination & Interview
The Main examination will consist of 9 papers of conventional essay type. Each paper will be of three hours duration.
3. Final Selection
Marks obtained by the aspirants in the Main Examination (written part as well as interview) would determine their final ranking. Aspirants will be allotted to the various services based on the candidates rank.