LUKMAAN IAS "THE 400 DREAMS" ALL INDIA TEST FOR CSE PREPARATION-2021
ABOUT LUKMAAN IAS "THE 400 DREAMS"
- The objective of Lukmaan IAS “The 400 Dreams” is to provide scholarship to those students who are brilliant and aspire to become an IAS but couldn’t afford the fees for UPSC preparation.
- In this program top 100 selected students get 100% scholarship.
- The seat details for top 100 students ( 70 Seats for English Medium & 30 Seats For Hindi Medium)
- 100% Scholarship will be given to the students on the basis of their performance in the written examination and the Interview*(*it has been introduced to identify extremely deserving candidates).
- Rest 300 qualified students will get concession equivalent to their performance in the entrance test.
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION||26TH MARCH 2020|
|DATE OF EXAMINATION||29TH MARCH 2020|
|RESULT DECLARATION||20TH APRIL 2020|
|NCERT CLASSES||18TH MAY TO 12TH JUNE 2020|
|BATCH COMMENCES||18TH JUNE 2020|
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- Fill Lukmaan IAS “The 400 Dreams” Test online registration form.
- You will get Confirmation email after Successful Registration.
- You will get Admit card on your Registered Email id.
- Venue & timing will be mentioned on Admit Card.
- Candidate should produce Admit Card along with photo id proof to enter the examination hall.
- Candidate will receive Result declaration notification by SMS/Email (In case you don’t receive SMS/Email kindly email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 9654034293 for support.)
- Result will be available on website.
LUKMAAN IAS "THE 400 DREAMS" TEST PATTERN & SYLLABUS
- Total Marks – 200
- Total Questions – 100
- Time Duration – 2 Hours
- Test Mode – Offline
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- In Lukmaan IAS “The 400 Dreams I & II” who had secured their rank in top 100, they will not get benefit in Lukmaan IAS “The 400 Dreams”.
- Top 100 Rankers shall have to qualify interview for 100% scholarship (Mandatory).Interview will be conducted in offline and online mode.
- Top 100 Student those who want to take online course, who have to pay 50% fees.
- Rest 300 Student those who want to take online course, who have to pay 60% fees.
- Top 100 Rankers will get 20% off in Optional Subject. Rest 300 Rankers will get 15% off in Optional Subject.
- Every student must have 75% mandatory attendance for each section in GS. If one doesn’t attend then one will not be permitted for the next sections and admission will automatically will be cancelled. The institute doesn’t need to inform for the same.
- If in any case the student is going to be absent for few days, it must be communicated.
- Note: – Only those student will be permitted who have authorised permission.
ABOUT THE GS FOUNDATION PROGRAMS
- GS Pre-Cum-Mains Classes
- Course Duration: 10 Months
- Personalised Mentoring
- Weekly Current Affairs Classes
- CSAT Classes
- Essay Classes
- Prelims/mains Test Series
- Writing Skill Development Program
- Printed Course Material
- Interview Guidance Program
- Daily Current Affairs
- Weekly Current Affairs Note
- PT Questions
- Special Current Affairs Classes
- Monthly Current Affairs Note
- Daily Writing Practice
- Topper best copies