EDITORIAL CLASSES (Go Beyond Newspaper Analysis)
“The Comprehensive approach of ED has received good feedback in prelims 2019,although it is mainly designed for Mains and Interview.
In 2019 Mains
- GS Paper I : 11 Questions (140 Marks).
- GS Paper II: 13 Questions (165 Marks).
- GS Paper III: 12 Questions (155 Marks).
ED has Consistently the best record in CSE Mains. In 2018 Mains the record are:
- GS Paper I : 09 Questions (115 Marks).
- GS Paper II: 14 Questions (175 Marks).
- GS Paper III: 13 Questions (165 Marks).
- The Hindu, The Times of India, The Indian Express and the Economic Times.
- Yojana, Kurukshetra, Frontline, Economic Survey & India 2019.
- Union Budget Document.
- Relevant Govt. Websites.