ED(Go Beyond Newspaper Analysis) Classes
ED IS BASED ON HARD WORK, IT IS NOT FOR SHORT-CUT
The Comprehensive approach of ED has received a good feedback in prelims 2018,although it is mainly designed for mains and interview.
ED has Consistently the best record in CSE Mains. In 2018 Mains the record are:
- GS Paper I : 09 Questions (115 Marks)
- GS Paper II: 14 Questions (175 Marks)
- GS Paper III: 13 Questions (165 Marks)
ED Class is a unique offer from us and addresses all the needs of the aspirant for news and views on various social, national, international, economic and other issues relevant for the current affairs in the entire examination. It builds views and perspective on relevant topics.
- Every Sunday Class on ED with Concept & frame-bulding
- It Contributes to all four Papers.
- Discussions are question based
- In One year a candidate gets over 400 relevant topics.
- Also focused on writing skills development
- Every Friday Writing Practice Test Based on Previous ED
- Every 15 Days Class on Prelims Oriented Current Affairs
- Helpful for all the three stages of CSE (PRELIMS/MAINS & INTERVIEW)
NOW CURRENT AFFAIRS REQUIRES A NEW APPROACH. IT SHOULD GO BEYOND NEWS AND EVENTS BASED PREPARATION TO VIEW BASED PREPARATION.
ED CLASSES ARE RELEVANT FOR THE ENTIRE THREE STAGES PRELIM, MAIN & INTERVIEW OF CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION.
- The Hindu, The Times of India, The Indian Express and the Economic Times.
- Yojana, Kurukshetra, Frontline, Economic Survey & India 2018.
- Union Budget Document.
- Relevant Govt. Websites.
- Batch Commences Every Sunday (Time-4:30 pm) at Rajinder Nagar Center.